Hi! Everyone. Today’s topic is about women and men, and how they treat their acne. Most girls hide it behind makeup. Rather then fixing the acne underneath. I am one of the people who says don’t hide behind makeup. Instead remedy the problem. And have clear glowing skin without makeup. Read on!
- Using the Same soap on your face as you do your body. – There are some day’s when I don’t wear makeup at all. I have always had a history of clear complexion. And it has all to do with cleaning your face properly. The skin on your face is more sensitive, then the rest of your body. So using a cleanser separate for your face is recommended. Use a cleanser of your choosing. Like Neutrogena, St Ives, Oil of Olay. These cleansers are proven to give satisfying results.
- As soon as you see a huge zit. You put makeup over it to hide it. – The first thing you should do is cleanse your face. If you have a mycoderma brush. Use this to clean your face properly. It gets under the surface. And cleans thoroughly.
- You’re using the wrong products on your face The most common mistake women make is using the wrong makeup and skin products for your face. Use products that are for your skin type gives longer lasting results. Like many reviews on the Cindy Crawford’s products are giving people acne and blackheads. It’s made to make you look younger. But even I can’t use her products. Because it gave me blackheads. So I use Neutrogena and other drugstore products. That are cheaper. And has better results.
- Step up your at home facials I give myself facials once a week. And some masks I alternate. I use Lush for blackheads and acne. And St. Ives for smooth and soft skin. It depends what my skin feels like. When it comes time for these facials.
- If you have rosacea or really bad acne. – I recommend using Aloe Vera Gel to create a facial scrub. Aloe Vera will clear up the toughest acne problems. In most cases.
- Book a professional facial with a licensed Dermatologist or Esthetician- If you need extra care. Book a facial with an expert. They will tell you what to put on your skin. And tell you what your skin type is. They will help you. So instead of getting a manicure or pedicure. Save money this month for a facial instead.
- Give Proactive a Call. – If you want a product made for acne control. Proactive can be beneficial. It doesn’t hurt to try it. Check it out for yourself. And let me know.
- Never pop a Zit. – You might be tempted to pick or pop a pimple. But try to avoid this. Use any of the method’s in getting rid of acne. From the list of tips above. You should clear out your skin in less time.
I really enjoyed this topic. And hope I gave valuable advice. Let me know. Take Care! ❤