Hello Everyone! Coffee has been a beverage many people drink. To wake up in the morning. Some people think it’s bad, while a vast majority can’t go a day without it. So I have got the guess-work out of this issue. Here’s what I have found. Read on!
- Did you know coffee actually comes from a cherry berry from the coffea plant? The beans are inside the berry and is picked out. They are then taken to be made into a coffee blend. The plant is grown in Africa, parts of Asia, and Mexico. The plant is grown in 70% temperatures. And lives up to 100 years. It’s most beneficial age is 20-24 years.
- Coffee should not be drunk by pregnant women, or women who are nursing. Because of the caffeine found in coffee. They can have non caffeinated as a substitute.
- Myth Does coffee stunt kids growth? There has been no evidence that coffee stunts growth in kids.
- Myth Is coffee bad for your heart? In a study coffee drinkers that drank coffee everyday had less likely to have a stroke or heart attack. Comparing to people who don’t drink it.
- Coffee also decreases the risk of diabetes with people who drink coffee everyday.
- The only case that I found that coffee may be bad. Is not to drink too much. Drink moderately. Remember too much of a good thing is not good. So be careful. Don’t make your coffee an addiction.
- Also if you use sugars and creams to add to your cup of coffee. Don’t add too much. Unless, if you use Stevia as your sugar source. Stevia is a natural sweetener. And is better for you than sugar, and sugar substitutes.
So the next time you drink a cup of coffee. You will drink it without guilt. Hope you liked this article. Take care and have a great day! 😉