Hello Everyone! We are now approaching summer and the middle point of the year. So today’s topic is. How are we maintaining our New Year’s Resolutions we made five month’s ago. Have you stuck to your plans and goals? Or have you gone off course? Read on for how to get back on track. For the rest of the year.
- If you made fitness and nutrition goals and are still handling your health. I would say now is the time to up your game. Maybe you started working out. And began a fitness routine. Maybe it is time to advance your fitness level to intermediate or advance. You may feel stronger now and more in shape. Maybe people have been complimenting you on your fitness progress. Keep it up!
- Have you been drinking your water? Have you limited your sugar drinks like juice and soda? Maybe you drink tea and coffee. Watch out for your caffiene intake. You don’t want to have the jitters or restless sleep at night.
- Battling addictions like smoking and alcohol. This is not an easy thing to do. If you have slipped or struggling to let your habits go. Seek counseling and support groups. You are not alone and can find many people with the same issue as you. Don’t give up. Just start over. And don’t beat yourself up about it. It is not an easy thing to overcome addictions. Also, pray about it.
- How are your finances going? Are you spending less and getting out of debt? Are you budgeting your money? And using your finances for things you need? Having a good money stradegy is good.
- How is your education going? Have you completed your degree yet? When you overcome this milestone it is a reason to celebrate.
- If you have gone off course on any of your goals. It is still half way. You can always start over again. Don’t beat yourself up about it. It happens. The main focus is to get back on track.
Well I hope you liked this article. And inspired you all to keep up your hard work. I am supporting you in your journey of the year. Happy Half Way Of The Year to You! 🙂