Hello Everyone! I am back with another Fall Style Guide for the year 2023! Being excited for the fall season. Because it is my favorite season. It is a time when the temperatures drop and cool down. Seeing golden leaves in trees and plants. But in fashion we see more sales going on in stores. From, what I see is more warmer fabrics. Flannel and plaid patterns are a big fashion staple this year. From what I see in the stores. We just had a Labor Day sale. And you can get so many good deals right now. So let’s begin!
- In this years color scheme is golden colors. Also, a lot of earthy colors like blue, brown, green, and yellow. Think about Fall and what it means in your clothes. You can set a trend by looking for these colors in fabrics. Also longer tops also known as Tunic tops are in this season.
- Also, plaid and flannel patterns are making their way to the shop racks in stores. It seems like we are getting more casual and warmer fabrics. As the weather temperatures drop. We want to keep our style classy and stylish. Developing your style can make you more approachable. And can srike up conversations. Especially at work, or school.
- Also, graphics in tee shirts such as pumpkins, bats, and skelletons for the Halloween season is always a good conversation starter. So, shop for some good Halloween inspired tops and you will be great to socialize in.
- A new coat or jacket is a good indicator to upkeep your wardrobe. Go for colors like camel, blues, gemstone colors, or denim. http;//jessicalondon.com has a great coat collection. And they are having sales going on right now! So, check them out!
- Finding new boots can be of interest this time of year. Get a new pair of boots to boost your stamina. It’s exciting to find a new pair of boots. I just got a new pair for 80% off! So shop Now!
- Also, everytime the season changes I get a new purse. To keep organized and professional. So cleaning your purse and getting a new one will make you happy to keep your money together.
- As for makeup colors such as pinks, gold, silver, and brown eye shadows. Would be good to experiment with. With glosses and pinks or even a nice red color would be good for lipsticks. Your lips should make you look kissable. And a way to enhance your smile. Also, if you attend any good halloween parties now is a good time to go bold with your makeup. Now is the perfect time to experiment with makeup art.
- You should also, keep your nails groomed and polished. So get a pedicure and manicure to keep your hygene kept.
I hope you enjoyed my Fall style guide. And helped you create a style to impress, entertain, and be classy. Happy Shopping! 🙂