Hello Everyone! I am back with another Summer Style Guide. For the year 2023! I already see some changes this year in stores. And noticed a little different styles then before. So, let’s dive in. And discuss our styling tips. Let’s begin!
- This years color schemes are bright greens and yellows. The colors are brighter and sets the mood for a cheerful season. Filled with sunshine and fun by the pool.
- Also, flowers on blouses are in this season. I see more flower patterns in fabrics and embroidered into jeans.
- Also, bootleg and bell bottomed jeans are in style. I have several pairs of designer jeans. That make your legs look longer. Pair them with an ankle boot. And you will impress.
- Also, jean fabric dresses are also in. This look is classy, easy, cool, and make a great conversation starter. It’s always good to be a little different. And develop a unique style of your own. And jean dresses are sure to impress.
- As for your makeup. Always include sunscreen in your makeup routine. If you can mix a sunscreen in your foundation. Do not use SPF foundation. However, It is best to have these seperate. Because foundation with SPF can be a little greasy. And do not protect as well. So shop for both Sunscreen and foundation seperately.
- As for swimsuit season we are more into full suits with built in skirts or shorts. It seems we are starting to get a little bit more modest.
- Also, hats are becoming a fashi0n staple. They protect your scalp, and helps with reducing dandruff. Because Dandruff is dead skin on your scalp.
- Also, use a shampoo that has SPF in it. Your scalp health is important to protect as well.
- Get a new pair of sunglasses to protect our eye’s. And reduce dark circles under your eye’s. As a result, to help reduce aging around the eye area.
- Smile, and laugh by the poolside or beach. Have fun on your vacations this summer. And drink plenty of water. To keep hydrated.
I hope you enjoyed this years style guide tips. This was fun to write. As I make these a little different than previous style guides. Enjoy!