Hello Everyone! We have begun our year full of resolutions, parties, and goal setting. And every year I like to spring clean my room. This year I am doing more. I am cleaning my bedroom, bathroom, I do all the dishes, and laundry. Plus I have remodeled my bedroom. I have new furniture since last year. So I will dedicate this topic to how I spring clean for the new upcoming year. Let’s Begin!
- First, I have remodeled my room (with my parents help of course). I have a new bed, a new closet, new nightstands, and bookcase library. Most of my room is clutter free now. I also have more shelving in my closet. And got a new closet unit for my clothes and shoes. Everything is organized. I have storage bins for some of my clothes. And a new jewelry cabinet for all my jewelry.
- Next, I am selling my dresser, and gave my old round bed to the orphanage. My new nightstands are glass. So I just use windex to dust them. And I still have some of my nicknacks.
- Also, we changed my carpet to tile in all bedrooms of the house. So we just need to sweep and mop. The floor is easier to clean.
- Also, I like to keep my office area cleaned. I dust my desk and re-organize my important documents in a file storage. Keeping my computer area clean makes my work better. It feels professional and gives me peace knowing my work station is clean.
- Here are some pics of my new room.
6. I feel so much better. It’s nice to see the finished project. I feel better and cleaner. It’s good to keep organized. And be clutter free. Being clean keeps me healthy. I feel cheerful in my new room. It gives me peace and calmness. I sleep better at night knowing my new surroundings.
Well, I hope you all enjoyed it. Until next time!