Hello Everyone! Today’s topic is about money. And how we use money in our daily expenses can overwelm us. But when you carefully plan a budget with your income. And paying all expenses. A plan for where your money goes will keep you money smart. So here is a plan that will work for you.
- Housing expenses such as rent or mortgage is the first thing to pay. And if you pay a little extra will help you pay off your house or living situation sooner. If you still live with your parents you may pay with some expense responsibilities. Such as rent, food, electric, water, etc. Any contributions to the household can create relationship in cost of living. Anything where you can help out is good.
- If you live on your own. You probably live paycheck to paycheck. If you are looking for a roommate or have a spouse. You probably split your incomes half. If you have kids or other relatives in your household. You probably have school budgeting for school supplies, and clothing materials. This can be very costly. So I would say every year set aside $100.00 and put it in your savings. Let it accumulate yearly. And you would have $1,200.00, saved.
- Also, if you drink or smoke. Cutting these bad habits can help save more money. Let it accumulate in the course of a year. And you will have money saved. If you save $200.00 on cigarette money you can save $2,400.00 per. year.
- Utility bills can be costly. And during the summer they tend to get higher. So ask for reduced price plan at SRP. And you can set your washing times timely. You can save money on weekends. Do your laundry and dish washing on the weekend that is their off peek time. And you pay less during these times. You have to ask for it. Not everyone knows about this option. So just ask and sign up.
- Clothing expenses can be costly and can really add up. But this is something we can plan in advance. Like I said save at least $100.00 every month. You will have $1,200.00 saved per year.
- Credit card debt. The ideal spending limit should be under 30%. If you can pay down your balances monthly. And control your spending habits. Just know that credit cards can be a good and bad thing. Credit cards are good with paying for Education. If you pay for your school tuition with a credit card. It can be a better way to go. And not get scammed into a loan balance. This is an available option. And can be a way to pay for education.
- Check your credit score periodically. Keeping track of your spending and building your credit can be smart. Remember keep your balances under 30%.
- Don’t spend on things you don’t need. Control your shopping impulses. Try paying with cash instead of credit cards. And limit your online shopping. And also, read reviews on the item you have your eye on. And not get scammed for your money. Do not buy directly from Facebook or instagram. People are being scammed a lot by these sites. Research the item and see if it is available at Amazon. This has a more secure method of payment.
- Never buy vitamin supplements that are not FDA Approved online. It most likely is scam and can kill you.
- Having a money stradegy is healthy. And can bring peace of mind.
I hope I gave meaning advice in money budgeting and saving tips. Until next time, Enjoy! 🙂