Hello everyone! Here we are again and we are approaching Valentine’s Day next week. If you have a date planned for Valentine’s Day good for you. But if you are single and do not have a date. Don’t let that get you down. Valentine’s Day is to celebrate self love as well. Here we will talk about how we can celebrate this day no matter what your dating status is. Never say you hate Valentine’s Day as it is a day to tell someone you love them. Let’s Begin.
- Have a Beauty Spa Day. Take a nice hot bath and relax. Also, do a facial, do your nails, and relax.
- If you have a date you can plan a nice candle lit dinner at home. Maybe a pasta dish with garlic bread and wine. And a dessert afterwards that has your taste buds melt in your mouth.
- A movie could be a good date to go on. You can watch a Netflix movie at home.
- If you are single invite a girlfriend over and watch girl movies. Like Sleepless in Seattle, The Notebook, or He’s Just not That Into You.
- Also, you can go for a nature hike nearby. Take pictures and enjoy beauty in nature.
- If you are exchanging gifts with someone give them a coupon book. Go to Google and look up dating coupon book templets. You can personalize them. Like a free massage, or a picnic date, or picture date.
7. Do something creative like a craft, painting, or adult coloring books. Do something you love doing. And get your creative side a boost.
8. Also, you could read a book that catches your attention. It is always good to get caught up in a story. You can visit faraway places and go on journey’s.
9. Remember to call someone and tell them you love them. Don’t be alone have a conversation on the phone with someone you care about.
These are some fun ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day. The most important thing is that you love yourself !