Hello Everyone! I know it has been a really long time since I posted. But I got a new computer. So I had to wait before I posted another article. It is the time of year to discuss fashion style guide of this years summer. One thing I noticed is the mask is no longer mandatory in certain places. So we are slowly going back to normal. That being said we can wear make up and not have to wear a mask to cover it up. Or smear lipstick all over. So let’s get into the Summer Style Guide of 2021.
- One-piece swim suits are in this year. It seems since the Pandemic people have gained weight over the past two years. So many women are wearing whole swim suits. I see a lot of swim shorts and skirts. So get a new suit for this years trend. It is okay to dress modest. Let’s face it we all can do more exercise to get our bodies back into shape.
2. Sundresses are always classy for the summer. It is fun, flirty, and classy to sport a new sundress. Pick one with florals and soft colors. Also flowy fabrics to catch wind in your walk. Plus they are perfect for a date. Businesses are opening up again so have your date take you to a great place to have dinner for two. Catch up on some good conversations with someone you haven’t been able to talk to lately.
3. Get a new pair of sunglasses. It is important to protect your eyes from the sun. It reduces eye circles and wrinkles around your eye areas.
4. Manicures and pedicures are fun to get for the summer. It is good to have your feet nice and smooth while wearing sandals. So save money for the nail salon. And get your feet and nails polished and groomed.
5. A new sunhat can be a great accessory to add to your wardrobe. Hats protect your scalp from the sun. And they are fun to have. I know I love mine!
6. Capri pants are a must for the summer. They are light weight and stylish without wearing shorts too short. Pants can come to your knee is very classy.
7. Smile! You do not have to wear a mask! Put some lipstick on and smile!
I hope I gave valuable advice in this Summer Style Guide. Happy Summer 2021!