Hello Everyone! I’m back and this topic is about online shopping the smart way. I get it you see an add online on Facebook and Instagram. But I want to warn you. To read reviews before you buy. If you go to google with the company name and reviews. Click on it. And read for yourself. If the product is what it says it is.
- Reading Reviews before you buy a product or service. Read the fine print and read the reviews on Google. Find out if it is a scam before you buy a product.
- It may be better to look up the product name in Amazon. Sometimes you can find the same product on Amazon for a more secure payment method. I trust Amazon better than any other retail store online.
- Find out if you have to return the item, would it cost money, or is it free returns.
- Being scammed is not good. Many people are being scammed for their money lately of Facebook. So if you see something online that got your interest. Remember to check out the reviews first before you commit to buy.
- Also, check to see if the company has contact info. So they can answer your questions easily.
- If you’ve been scammed I would call your bank and close the account. Report fraud and stop your credit card being charged. And see if they will give you a credit return. But this could be solved within 7-10 business days.
I know this post seems serious. But I wanted to warn you that people are being scammed for their money lately on Facebook and Instagram. Please take this advice next time you see something you like. Just do your research and be smarter. Enjoy 🙂
This is my first time visit at here and i am truly pleassant to
read all at single place.
This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of
your great post. Also, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks!