Hello Everyone! We are in the month of February 2021. So this post is all about Valentine’s Day. Do not hate Valentine’s Day. I learned that you can curse yourself if you ever say you hate Valentine’s Day. So instead of being a Scrooge for Valentine’s. Instead celebrate a day for Love! So Let’s begin this post.
- Valentine’s Day is a day to celebrate love. Even if you do not have a date or spouse. You can still plan a day to love yourself. Take a beauty Spa Day. Relax in a bubble bath. Do a facial, relax, and drink wine.
- Have a Galentine’s Day. Where you can invite your girlfriends and watch sappy love movies. Like The Notebook, Sleepless in Seattle, or He’s Just Not That Into You.
- Read a romance novel. Like, Gone With the Wind, Your Beauty Mark. By: Dita Von Teese, or Where the Crawdads Sing.
- Also take a walk into nature and take pictures.
- If you are with someone, plan a romantic evening with a candle light dinner with a homemade meal.
- If you want to get a present for someone special. Exchange a personalized coupon dating book. Go to google and type in dating coupon books. You can personalize them. Like A free massage, a picture date, a picnic, or a movie night.
7. Do an arts and crafts project. Now is a time to get your creative juices going. I love getting into an art project. I love Diamond Painting, adult coloring books, and now I’m getting into Photography. So expect more pictures on the way.
8. Make sure you tell your parents that you love them. Or a close friend. You never know when they won’t be around. So make sure you tell them and make sure they know it.
Well, I hope you liked this post. I always make my posts enjoyable for everyone. ❤ Enjoy!