Hello Everyone! I am back with another article on Beauty. Since I am turning 40 this April. I am going to discuss all beauty advice for 40’s and up. I will advise you what you need to change. For your best skin, hair and nails. Let’s Begin!
- For a woman in your 40’s you should have a skin care routine every morning and every night. That by moisturizing, cleansing, exfoliating, and applying SPF. You should be looking youthful. Also, regular facials with a licensed Cosmetologist will help.
- Drinking water and maintaining a healthy diet of fruits, vegetables, and nuts. Will make a difference in your skin. So instead of fast food. Munch on some almonds, pecans, or walnuts. This not only is beneficial to the skin. But also good for the brain. It will help with memory and keep your mind sharp.
- Wearing a sunhat can protect your scalp from the sun. It helps preventing dry skin on your scalp and can reduce dandruff.
- Also, your feet are important. Because they carry all your weight. Switching your shoes to lower heals and flats are better for your feet. Plus, at the age of 40 you are wanting more comfort in your wardrobe. It will make you look silly if you wear stiletto’s. That’s a teenager trend. It is best to go for comfort, and support.
- Regular exercise will bring you stamina. It will reduce pain if you keep moving around. If your knees are hurting you it is a sign that you may be overweight. But I don’t want to discourage you. Just do at least 30 minutes three times week to help your body function properly.
- Do Not Smoke! If you stop smoking this will surely reduce premature aging. So stop this gross habit once and for all.
- Sleep is also important for age. You should be sleeping 7-8 hours a night. It will make your body perform better. Add an afternoon nap while you’re at it. When you feel tired all day. It means your body needs additional rest. So take a day off and sleep.
- Keep your teeth white and cleaned. Brush them regularly. And go to the dentist for a cleaning every 6 month’s. You want your teeth to look white in all your pictures.
Well I hope I gave meaningful advice for your Beauty tips in your 40’s. Take Care and have a great day! ❤