Hello Everyone! It’s that time again to discuss style. In this new Fall season arriving soon. I have seen some interesting pieces. What is different this year. Is I see a lot of bold prints. Like flowers mixed with cheetah. And I can smell the pumpkins already. Also shops are now decorated for the Fall and Halloween. So let’s continue this thread.
- Bold prints are making the racks at many clothing stores. Like flowers mixed with cheetah. Or polka dots in colors like red, blue, and green.
- A pair of new fitted jeans. Are a must this season. A flattering jean that accentuates your best features, are a casual, and classy style.
- Longer skirts that go past the knee. Paired with some knee-high boots. Are a classy combination.
- Sweater dresses are making the racks at many clothing stores. I know I love mine. Paired with a wide belt around your waist. Gives a slimming look to your figure.
- Graphic tee-shirts. With animals. Like elephants, cats, dogs, and others. Make a nice personality to your wardrobe.
- Also don’t forget to pick out your Halloween costume this year. If you make your own even better. But if your like me. I hate sewing. So pick one from a costume store. Or Amazon for the lowest prices.
- A new set of black panty hose, or tights are a must. It’s good for church functions. It’s better to wear these, than a bare leg. It shows modesty, and is classy.
- Scarves are a great accessory to style with. Learn different ways to wear them. And this will make your outfit complete.
- Graphic tee-shirts with pumpkins and skulls. Are a great way to show personality.
- As for your makeup. Use Fall colors like gold, tan, caramel, and silver eye shadow. It’s important to balance these colors in your look.
I hope I helped you all in this post. Here is the New Style Guide 2019!