Hello Everyone! Yes! It is summer now. And I have another style guide for this year’s summer styles. Let’s begin!
- Flowers- Are a staple in this years prints. Daisies, sunflowers, poppy’s, roses, and lilies. Flowers give a feminine look. And never goes out of style.
- Jumpsuits and Rompers- Are also among the racks at your stores. And they are making them for all shapes and sizes. My mom actually found two jumpsuits. And she looked amazing in them. I own a couple of jumpsuits myself.
- Animals- Are also a great way to spice up your style. Like elephants, giraff’s, cats, and dogs. I see a lot of t-shirts with animals on them. And they are great to show personality in your wardrobe.
- Animal Print- Having animal print in clothes gives a wild edge to your style. Girls that wear these prints are bold. Such as leopard, zebra, snake, and others.
- Solid Colors- Sometimes we feel solid colors are good to keep a look classy. It’s not too busy. And is very pleasing to the eye’s.
- Black and White- If you wear black and white together it gives a fresh look. It is a staple and never goes out of style. Black and white is good for work and casual events.
- Sunscreen- It’s important to stay on top of caring for our skin. Use a sunscreen of your preference. Throw out your expired sunscreens and makeup products. It’s important to protect yourself from skin cancer, wrinkles, age spots, and freckles. If you do this your skin will look youthful as you age. And you will look younger.
- Sun hats- Sun hats protect your scalp from the sun also. And keeps your scalp healthy. Also could reduce flaking of the scalp. From dry skin, causing dandruff.
- Sun Glasses- Help protect your eye’s and eye area. It reduces dark circles and puffiness around your eye area. If you wear sunglasses outside you are protecting yourself from premature aging.
- Bikini’s and Suits: Always update your wardrobe with at least one new suit every year. Go to http://www.swimsuitsforall.com. And you will find suits for every shape and size. You will find a suit there for sure.
- Purses- If you can update your wardrobe with a new purse for the season. It will make a good conversation starter when someone says “I like you purse”.
I hope I helped you all in this year’s style trends. This is the Style Guide for 2019! Enjoy!