Hello Everyone! I am back with more tips on being healthy. In order to lose weight. You have to switch up your workouts. Every year I like to try different exercise techniques. I am always exploring different types of exercise. I have tried kettle bell, yoga, Jillian Michaels, Pilates, Zumba, Body Boss Fitness manual, and many more. It’s always good to change up your routine. If you keep doing the same thing. It gets too routine. You may even burn more calories. As when you do something different. You are working other muscles. Which means burning more fat. Let’s begin this subject by selecting a workout that’s totally new.
- Kick Boxing- I have been seriously thinking of joining the I Love Kick Boxing Gym. I think it would be fun. And really tone up my abdominals. I have seen these women’s pictures of flat abs. I’m sure it’s total body. But I like to challenge myself. When it comes to my tummy.
- Martial Arts- Like Karate, is a strength building exercise. You learn many ways to use your strength. And learn self defense. It’s important to know how to defend yourself. You never know when you might need it.
- Working out with friends- I have seen more results by going to workout classes is my neighborhood. I have had tremendous results. Making friends, and working out as a team.
- Walking- Everyone should walk at least 30 minutes three times a week. Try by going different speeds. First start out slow, then increase your pace, then go into a speed walk, followed by a cool down. If you want to try to run for at least 10 minutes. Trust me your body needs it. Walking is the number #1 exercise doctors recommend.
- Water Aerobics Classes- Swimming is the 2nd exercise doctors recommend. If you attend a water aerobics class. You will love it. It’s fun. And will minimize back pain.
I hope I inspired you all to do different workout techniques. You’ll love it. And love your body more. Enjoy!