Hello Everyone! I have another health article. And it’s all about the Female Body. Here we will talk about topics regarding women’s bodies. With every part from head to toe facts. Keeping our bodies healthy, and gaining knowledge. About how to care for our bodies. Is essential and will help you overall. Let’s begin!
- Eating Fruits and Vegetables: Is a better way to manage your health. Did you know that by eating fruits and vegetables. You are less likely to develop breast cancer. If you eat more fruits and vegetables. Like oranges, carrots, broccoli, red and green peppers, and squash. You are adding Vitamin C to your system. Vitamin C is essential in keeping healthy organs. Increase your fruit and vegetable intake and you are fighting many types of cancer. More in the breasts, brain, and uterus.
- Exercise: Is the main key to keep your body healthy. Regular exercise will help your brain, heart, and lungs. Regular exercise such as walking, swimming, and bicycling. Are important. It also relieves an achy back. And all health experts say you should include exercise daily to keep your body well.
- Smoking and Alcohol Abuse: If you abuse these substances on a regular basis. You are more prone to cancer, Alzheimer’s Disease, heart attack, strokes, and birth defects if you are pregnant. So try to cut these bad habits. If you do you will be happier, healthier, sexier, and younger looking.
- Give yourself a monthly Breast exam: Do it ten days after your period starts. If you check everyday. You wont notice much of a difference. So just do it once a month. It will be better to detect lumps.
- Birth Control: is essential when you do not want to get pregnant. Also many women are put on birth control, when they have heavy period cycles. You have to protect yourself for unwanted pregnancies. Talk to your doctor about which type of birth control is right for you.
6. Get your Pap Exam: This is important to check every one to two years. You are checking for cancer in your uterus. So it’s very important to get this exam. I know it’s uncomfortable. But it’s important.
7. Sleep: Is very good for your brain. It restores memory. Making it easier to remember things. Getting 7-8 hours of sleep a night is beneficial.
I hope I helped everyone keeping a healthier body. This is a delicate topic to write about. But you all know that this is something we can confide in. As women need this encouragement. And support one another. I hope you enjoyed it.