Hello Everyone! It’s that time of year again. Where I share my styling advice as the season changes. For winter I see a lot of floral patterns. Also I see a lot of sweaters this season. Keeping warm as the tempts drop is important. So you don’t get sick. So here is my style guide for this year! Enjoy!
- This year I see a lot of sweater dresses in stores. I bought a few sweater dresses. And they are making them better quality. They are beautiful and figure flattering.
2. This years winter colors are red, gold, and winter white. Here are a few pictures that show these colors.
3. Gloves and scarves are a great way to style your look. It completes an outfit. And is very classy.
4. Now’s the season to wear stylish coats and jackets. To keep you warm. I love a new leather jacket. Paired with some leather boots, and purse. And you will be smoking hot! ( You can do faux leather and still look stylish. )
5. Black tights, are a staple for completing an outfit. It keeps your legs warm, and is considered a modest approach to your wardrobe.
7. A new pair of boots are great too! But I only buy them in stores. I don’t like buying boots online. They never work. And I always have to send them back. So I would go to a store to try them on. It saves you the hassle of finding your perfect boot.
So, this is my new Winter Style Guide of 2018! Hope you enjoyed it! 🙂