Hello Everyone! It’s been awhile since I posted. I’m working on some more wonderful inspired posts. I’m not stopping. You all say to continue what I am doing. So I give thanks that you all love my writing. Now Thanksgiving is coming up. Although we should be thankful everyday. But the blessings are remembered more. On this Holiday. Here are things I am thankful for. And some inspiring words of encouragement.
- I am thankful for each new day. That I live a righteous life. And keep breathing.
- I am thankful for my health.
- I am thankful for my friends and family.
- I am thankful for standing up for my faith.
- I am thankful to not back down for my beliefs.
- I am thankful that I am grounded in my Faith.
- I am thankful for knowing what true love is.
- I am thankful for food, water, shelter, and love.
Many of you are reading this. And benefit by seeing my rejoice. Now a few words of encouragement. There are times when we feel low. And need a friend that will not tear you apart for your belief’s. I’m not saying that your religion is not true. But I just say that when you are being criticized for what you believe in. Just smile and say God Bless you. I’m not forcing anyone to believe what I believe. But instead of tearing down other churches for what they believe in is wrong. All churches should just embrace everyone. Jesus wants all nations to be in Heaven. Jesus loves everyone. We all pray to the same God. We must see through the controversy between churches. And unite. This is America! God Bless Us All! Happy Thanksgiving! 🙂