Hello Everyone! Yes, I am back with another style update, for this summer. Summer is filled with time in the sun, around the beach, or poolside. So it’s going to be a very hot season. Filled with BBQ’s, margaritas, and sports. Let’s Begin!
- Sometimes the spring colors, merge into summer colors. You can wear soft or bright colors like orange, pink, yellow, blue, and lavender. Having a good color palate can make you stylish, in a very classy way.
- Also it seems patterns are going to be big this year. Like stripes, polka dots, flowers, and checkered print. Having dresses with these patterns makes you stay on top of trends.
- Also splurge on a new swim suit. http://swimsuitsforall.com is store that has suits in all sizes. Also buy a cover up for when you feel like covering up and staying modest.
- Also, it is mandatory to wear sunscreen everyday. To protect your skin from skin damage.
- Also, I see we are making sun hats go back in style. I see more people wear them to the beach or poolside. They protect your scalp. And are very stylish.
- Also for your makeup, I would say lip glosses would be more economical. Because it will hydrate your lips. So they don’t become dry, and feeling chapped. Also, I don’t see the importance in wearing eye makeup in the summer. Since you’ll be around water most of the time. So maybe just curl your eye lashes with an eye lash curler. And waterproof mascara.
- And don’t forget to drink 8-10 glasses of water a day. It’s important to drink water and stay hydrated. If you don’t drink enough water. You could pass out, and get kidney stones. So just a reminder for the summer.
Well, I hope I gave meaningful style advice. For this years Summer Style Guide 2018! Enjoy!