Shopping for the holiday’s is hard. It’s easy to shop for girls. But when shopping for men. We need a crash course. In what the men in your life need, or want. I’m talking about dad’s, brothers, boyfriends, and husbands. It seems most items in the market. Either has to do with sports, electronics, or watches are good. But you want to give a gift. That they will remember for a lifetime. It will make them happy. So here is Shopping for Men 101.
- It would help to know what they do, or like to do. If they like fishing, sports, or outdoor activities. So maybe a set of fishing poles, a hoodie with their favorite team on it, or a dirt bike. These will say you want to enjoy spending time doing what they love to do.
- Do they play a musical instrument? Like guitar, drums, or keyboard. This will be a nice way to know that you support them in their music.
- Homemade cookies are a nice touch too. Most guys like peanut butter cookies. So a cookie tin with your homemade cookies will touch their heart.
- If they are into electronics like computers, Nintendo games, or phones. A nice gift certificate will give them options in what to buy. In the electrical department.
- If you don’t have a lot of money to spend. Here are some things to get under $20.00. A box of chocolate, a homemade card, sunglasses, a tie, or watch.
- Does he like to wear hats? A nice hat to add to his collection. Will be a nice touch.
- A new wallet will always be a good gift.
- A gift certificate for a free massage at his favorite spa.
- A cd from one of his favorite bands.
- A hug and a kiss. 😉
I hope I helped you in shopping for men. I also hope you enjoy spending time with your man. And Merry Christmas! ❤