Hello! I am now going to share my next book club. It’s been awhile since my last book club recommendations. Some of these books really hit home to me. And I am excited about reading my next books. Let’s Begin!
- Lady Midnight and Lord of Shadows, By: Cassandra Clare. These two books are part of a trilogy. The third book is not out yet. But it is a story about shadowhunters. Which are characters that have angel in them. It is a highly suspenseful story of fairies, vampires, werewolves, and humans.
2. A Dog’s Journey, By: W. Bruce Cameron. This book is a tear jerker. It is about a supernatural life of a dog. And really gave insights into a dog’s journey in life.
3. Jim Hensons, Labrynth. Yes this is the book to the movie Labrynth with David Bowie. It is a treasure. And a very good memory from childhood. Lovely read.
4. Inventing Joy, By: Joy Mangano. This book is a story about Joy’s journey in life. In creating Joy in everyone’s life. She embraces you as a friend. Throughout the book. In how to bring Joy in pursuing your passion.
5. Winona Ryder: The Biography. Just ordered it. Will get it by Thanksgiving. And will be an enjoyable read. She is my favorite actress. And she is talented. Can’t wait for it to arrive!
The discussion for this thread is January 1st, 2018. So get started. And join me for the discussion. Please give me feedback at the end of this page. Look forward to seeing you. I’ll remind you as we approach the New year.