Hello Everyone! I’m back with another Beauty topic. And it’s all about hair! Hair is the first thing people look at when they meet you. And in the summer you want to keep it up and off of your neck. So let’s dive in. To hair styling tips for the beach!
1. If your like me when I go swimming, I have to either braid my hair. Or put it into a pony tail (or bun). To avoid tangling. Also if you’re at the beach. You want it off your neck. While the sun is boiling its rays into our scalp. Causing you to sweat in the back of your neck.
2. There are many hairstyles for the beach wave. You can curl your hair in soft ringlets. Or put into a braid. There are so many different braids. That if you research it. You will find many different kinds of braids.
Like the Katniss Everdeen Braid. This look is classic. And is very pretty.
3. Make sure you wash your hair with a shampoo mask that has SPF in it. Even your hair and scalp needs to be protected from the sun’s UV rays.
4. You can also wear a sun hat to protect your scalp.
5. Summer time is also a time where a lot of people cut their hair short. It’s easier to manage. And is lighter, and more flattering. If you think your ready to go for the chop. Choose a hairstyle from a magazine. And show it to the hair stylist. They will help you.
6. Baking soda and conditioner will get rid of flakes. Just mix baking soda and conditioner together. And Massage into your scalp. This will hydrate your scalp. And prevents flaking.
I hope you all enjoyed my tips. And styling advice. Have a good day. ❤