Hi! It’s me again. There are times when you feel like, you’re tired of eating healthy. And you go for the Hamburger and fries. I know you are thinking. I thought you wanted us to eat healthy. But let me tell you. A hamburger might be just perfect. And you can still stay healthy.
- Lean Beef is essential to what you are feeling. Sometimes you feel like eating something that is mostly considered bad. But the ingredients are: Beef, lettuce, tomato, onions, and cheese. And a whole wheat bun will make it easier to digest. And will not make you gain weight.
- Fries are potatoes. On occasion fries can be a satisfying. It makes you happy. And are delicious.
- When you feel satisfied. You are happy!
- Salads can sometimes be more fattening than a hamburger. Salad dressing has sugar. And a salad can have more calories than a hamburger.
- Sorry to vegetarians. But when you eat a hamburger. You get protein, and iron. Even vegetarians need Iron. And you could develop Iron deficiency. And Iron shots are very painful.
So, go ahead and order a Hamburger with Fries! Enjoy!