As we approach the winter season. Our skin goes through changes as well. In the winter time our skin can get dry. So here are my tips for maintaining your skin. We can have different skin types throughout the year. But the winter can create chapped lips, and dry skin. So read on for more of my tips in skin care.
- You should be drinking 8-10 glasses of water a day. Your whole body needs to be hydrated. Your organs and skin need the hydration for flushing out toxins in your body.
- A daily routine of cleansing and moisturizing, is recommended. Remember to use a different cleanser on your face. Than what you use for your body.
- Do a facial once a week. I use a Peppermint Mask from Lush, and St. Ives Oatmeal Scrub mask. I like to alternate masks. Because of the different issues my skin is in at that time. If your skin feels dry and scaly, use St. Ives Oatmeal Scrub Mask . If you have blackheads or acne use Peppermint Mask from Lush. ( Both of these masks don’t do animal testing).
- Also I use Miracle Skin Transformer night cream for anti-aging nightly. ( No animal testing for this creme)
- Use Carmax lip balm for chapped lips. Or a moisturizing lip balm with SPF.
- Remember to wash off makeup every night. To prevent clogged pores.
- Get 7-8 hours of sleep a night. Your skin refreshes itself throughout the night.
- Also you should be using sunscreen under your makeup. Or use makeup that has SPF in it.
- Take your vitamins, and eat green leafy veggies, for clear skin.
Well there you have my tips for winter skin care. Have a great day. And hope you like my advice. Take care, until next time.