Happy first day of Spring! And today’s topic is Spring fashion of 2016. This year I want to do something different. Spring is the new season where we see flowers of pastel and neon colors. So when I think of spring. I think of flowers and easter eggs. So here it is.
- The color scheme this year is yellow, and green. Also baby blue and baby pink is in season. Think of baby showers. And Easter eggs. Last year it was pastel colors. And few years ago it was neon. But this year is soft colors.
- Floral printed skirts and dresses are in season. Also maxi dresses are going to come out with a wide range of options. Wither you do solid pink or yellow. Or a floral with posies or daisies. Is your choice.
- Also anything with bunnies and chickens on clothes is in season. So any graphics you come across. That has these on it is approved.
- Also Spring break is coming. So it’s the beginning of Bikini season. So I hope you bought yourself a new suit. For those warm sunshiny days.
- Also it’s season to amp up your fitness. If you want to look good in a bikini. Shop at stores like. http://www.swimsuitsforall.com. They have sexy options for the full-figured women. They give so many options and very stylish.
- And also do upkeep your manicure and pedicure. Winter is over. And there is no excuse to not have smooth feet, and polished nails. If your going to wear sandals. At least make sure your feet are in tip-top shape.
And there you have it. This is my Spring 2016 Fashion Style Guide. Hope you enjoyed it. Until next time!