Today’s topic is about secrets to younger and healthier skin. We all want to look younger. And have healthy skin as we get into our 20’s. and up. I have been told that I look younger for my age. People are shocked that I tell them I’m 34. So here are my tips for younger and healthy skin.
1. Drinking water is the most important tip. It cleanses your body inside and out. You should be drinking 8-10 glasses of water a day. It refreshes your skin. And gives a natural glow. It’s good for your organs too. Try drinking water instead of soda and sugar filled drinks. For the next 10 days. And you will feel the difference.
2. After you take a shower. Cleanse your face with a cleanser. When I finish my shower. I wash my face with a cleanser. Instead of the soap I use for the rest of my body. Don’t use the same soap on your face. As you do your body.
3. After you cleanse put a moisturizer. I use an anti aging moisturizer daily.
4. Do a facial mask once a week. Usually on the weekends. I use St. Ives Oatmeal Scrub Mask. But before you apply a mask. Cleanse your face first. Then following put the mask on. Read the instructions for how long you should leave it on. Some call for 5 min. and some 15 min. Then following put on an anti aging moisturizer.
5. Vitamin D. Is a good source to healthier skin. Go outside between 7:00 am – 9:00 am. That’s when the sun gives its vitamines.
6. And I don’t mean to nag. Don’t smoke. I know you’ve heard it before. But smoking makes premature wrinkles on your skin. And it thins your skin. Not to mention it’s really not good for you. So quit now. If you want to look younger.
7. Use a body lotion 3-4 days a week. Apply it after your skin is dry from taking a shower. Don’t apply to wet skin. It wont nourish your skin as good.
8. Sleep is also a good factor for younger skin. You should be sleeping 6-7 hours a night. While you sleep your skin refreshes itself.
9. Always wash your make up off. Before you go to bed at night. This will prevent clogged pores. And your skin needs to breathe.
10. And every time you are outside. Put Sunblock on. At least 30 spf. Even if it’s rainy.
There you have it. These are my ways to keep my skin young and healthy. I hope this helped you. And see if this works for you. You will see a difference. And will make you beautiful.