Today’s topic is about secrets to younger and healthier skin. We all want to look younger. And have healthy skin as we get into our 20’s. and up. I have been told that I look younger for my age. People are shocked that I tell them I’m 34. So here are my tips for younger and healthy skin.
1. Drinking water is the most important tip. It cleanses your body inside and out. You should be drinking 8-10 glasses of water a day. It refreshes your skin. And gives a natural glow. It’s good for your organs too. Try drinking water instead of soda and sugar filled drinks. For the next 10 days. And you will feel the difference.
2. After you take a shower. Cleanse your face with a cleanser. When I finish my shower. I wash my face with a cleanser. Instead of the soap I use for the rest of my body. Don’t use the same soap on your face. As you do your body.
3. After you cleanse put a moisturizer. I use an anti aging moisturizer daily.
4. Do a facial mask once a week. Usually on the weekends. I use St. Ives Oatmeal Scrub Mask. But before you apply a mask. Cleanse your face first. Then following put the mask on. Read the instructions for how long you should leave it on. Some call for 5 min. and some 15 min. Then following put on an anti aging moisturizer.
5. Vitamin D. Is a good source to healthier skin. Go outside between 7:00 am – 9:00 am. That’s when the sun gives its vitamines.
6. And I don’t mean to nag. Don’t smoke. I know you’ve heard it before. But smoking makes premature wrinkles on your skin. And it thins your skin. Not to mention it’s really not good for you. So quit now. If you want to look younger.
7. Use a body lotion 3-4 days a week. Apply it after your skin is dry from taking a shower. Don’t apply to wet skin. It wont nourish your skin as good.
8. Sleep is also a good factor for younger skin. You should be sleeping 6-7 hours a night. While you sleep your skin refreshes itself.
9. Always wash your make up off. Before you go to bed at night. This will prevent clogged pores. And your skin needs to breathe.
10. And every time you are outside. Put Sunblock on. At least 30 spf. Even if it’s rainy.
There you have it. These are my ways to keep my skin young and healthy. I hope this helped you. And see if this works for you. You will see a difference. And will make you beautiful.
Hello there! I simply would like to give you a big thumbs up for your
excellent information you have right here on this
post. I am coming back to your web site for more soon.
Hello to every body, it’s my first visit of this blog; this weblog includes awesome and genuinely fine material in support of readers.
Hi there colleagues, how is the whole thing, and what you would
like to say concerning this article, in my view its in fact
remarkable designed for me.
I’ve been surfing online more than 4 hours today,
yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth
enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.
Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this website, for the reason that i want
enjoyment, since this this web site conations
truly fastidious funny data too.
Fantastic goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely wonderful.
I really like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it.
You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it sensible.
I can’t wait to read far more from you. This is really a great website.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I will
be waiting for your next write ups thanks once again.
I have read so many content about the blogger lovers except this paragraph is actually a fastidious post, keep
Your point of view caught my eye and was very interesting. Thanks. I have a question for you.
Thank you very much for sharing. Your article was very helpful for me to build a paper on gate.io. After reading your article, I think the idea is very good and the creative techniques are also very innovative. However, I have some different opinions, and I will continue to follow your reply.