So you have a date with a great guy. But you want to seem interesting when he talks to you. I have come up with this topic. Of finding things to talk about on a date. And avoid awkwardness.
1. What was it like growing up as a kid in his family? If he responds positively about this topic. Encourage him to talk about his favorite toy, book, friends, vacations, and what his family was like?
2. Don’t do background checks. If you want to know if he’s had a problem with the law. Ask him. If you stalk him for information. Indicate that at least you didn’t go behind his back. To find out if he’s been arrested. It could bring you closer. And avoid being the stalker girlfriend.
3. What kind of job does he have? Does he like his job?
4. Where does he see himself in 5 years from now?
5. What does he do for fun? What are his hobbies/ talents?
6. Does he want or have kids?
7. Why does he think his prior relationship didn’t last?
8. Does he like pets? And is he allergic to cats or dogs? What would you do if you found out if he was allergic to your pet?
9. What kind of music does he like?
10. What are his favorite movies?
These are 10 fun and innocent questions that will make you closer to your date. And it will make you seem like your easy to talk to. He will want to be around you more. And he’ll think you are not like the other girls.