Everyone has their talents, and spiritual gifts. It’s what makes each and every one of us special. Mine is the ability to paint and draw. It’s like a second nature to me. I admire people who are musically talented as well. I played piano before. And I know a little guitar. I’m still learning guitar though. I also like dancing. I know tap and clogging. And recently I’ve been doing Zumba too. And It is basically a dance workout. I learned the samba, cha-cha, salsa, and basic moves. This article is about you. And how to help you become someone special, and unique. By recognizing your talents and spiritual gifts. Will take you far. And will make you someone who people who want to know you. And whether if you want to pursue your talents in your career.
1. Find your talent. I recognized my talent to paint and draw at the age of 18. I knew I wanted to use it in my career. So I pursued art in college. So if you are not sure if your talent would make a difference in your career. Ask yourself this. What is it that you dream of? What have you wanted to be?
2. Find out if your talent is worth it. Does it pay well? Do you see yourself making a living out of it? Are your parents supportive about it?
3. Now we will discuss our spiritual gifts. Mine is I can pay attention to detail. And that I’m very sensitive about things. I can sense things before everyone else does. Maybe yours is that you are a good listener. Or the ability to make people comfortable when they’re around you. This is what makes you special and unique.
4. Never give up on your dream. If you come to a point in your career that you are not well at. Like mine is math and algebra. I was never good at them. I think it’s evil and manipulative. I did the best I could but I barely passed it in college. I’m glad I don’t have to do it again. Your weaknesses and failings in life, are life lessons. And don’t take it harshly.
5. If one door closes, another opens. If your teachers are not seeing eye to eye with you. And people are being disrespectful to you. You have a choice if you want to stay or leave. Some people are a hit or a miss. Some friends may back stab you. So just pick yourself up. And continue with your life. Don’t let others push you down. Prove them wrong. And one day they will realize that they were wrong about you.
These are 5 tips to realize your talents and gifts. And be someone that people admire. You will be a Badass!